I’m Sam Simpson a visual and movement artist. I deliver movement combined with drawing workshops. I have been working with young people, special educational needs children and vulnerable adults for over 7 years.
My workshops are fun and relax body and mind. My area of work involves covering the 5 parts of wellbeing which has been outlined by the New Economics Foundation which are to connect, be active, to give, to take notice and to learn.
The benefits of my workshops
- Proven to build confidence and self esteem
- Connect to people to one another, release energy creatively and emotionally
- Movement/dancing is a release for participants that will help them to relax body and mind
- Helps participants to express what they cannot express in words
- A fun source of exercise
- Dancing can make a person feel physically refreshed and improve their mood, tackling serious issues including anxiety and depression
- Incorporates cardiovascular exercise (which raises the heart rate) this helps to maintain a healthy weight and bones.
- Reduces stress, improves motivation and focus